Joshou: Into the Darkness II

Post by Yaska Uchiha on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:30 am

words
tags
music
notes
--
It was evening, the sun was no longer embracing the land with its warm, loving arms instead it had found its way to the to the other side of the planet and allowed the moon to feed the land of Hoshigakure with its reflected light.  The dark ocean above held billions upon trillions of twinkling, lights of hopes and dreams which guided the young Uchiha, Yaska back to the main village.  He needed to make sure that he had not been gone for too long, since the stasis seemed to be in a dimension away from the realm of time.  As he drew nearer to the village he could see a shadowy figure moving in his direction.  He did not want to use his Sharingan but instead a sudden string of sutra flashed through his mind.  

“Wha… what is this?”  Yaska asked himself confused as if he would get a reply from himself.  It was weird he had never had jutsu just appear in his mind and the complexity of the jutsu was fascinating for the young ANBU Captain.

Foolish boy?  You do not understand still?  We are now merging my spirit is merging with yours.  So in return my jutsu will unlock in you, giving this pathetic body a taste of real power… Now stop your bitchin’ and show this coward the power of the Akujin!

Yaska’s ancestor explained fading back into the recesses of his body and soul.  It did not take long for Yaska to complete the string of hand seals, in fact he was faster than when he went in the stasis.  After finishing the final snake seal Yaska felt the Inton filling his chakra system causing him to translate into darkness and in a black cloud faded from his current position and directly over top of the figure that was moving towards him.  He dropped on top of the person causing them to slam into the ground with great force causing the earth to pile up in a mound, stopping them five meter from the initial point of contact.

After landing on top of his target the same vectors that had rip his body to shreds, were now his weapon and three came exploding from his back and pointing directly at the masked head of his opponent.  

“Are you another one of them!?”  Yaska shouted through his mask prepared to decapitate his prey without a seconds thought.  The Inton was changing its host like a symbiotic feeding on his pure chakra and in return giving him immense power.  “Answer me or die!”  Yaska said sternly the vectors shifting closer to the downed foes head.

“IT’S ME CAPTAIN! RINNA!”  The Kioyama clanswoman cried fearing for her life because she knew what Yaska was capable of.  Noticing that it was one of his best friends and closest allies he took his time getting up still keeping the vectors locked on her.  

“What is her name?  If you cannot answer that you will lose your head?”  Yaska demanded as four more vectors came hos his outstretched arm making a total of seven, a liar’s unlucky number.  Rinna lifted her mask with tears running down her face.  She could not believe the audacity of her comrade, brother, friend.  She could tell something was not right about him but she answered the question to diffuse the situation.

“Her name is Hana Hyuuga you fucking BASTARD!”  Rinna yelled as she stormed her way towards Yaska and lifting her right hand in the air slapped him across the face, knocking his mask to the sea of grass below.  Yaska turned his head back retracting the vectors and was welcomed with another slap which shifted his head violently to the left.  He then felt two arms wrap around his waist and a cold, wet spot on his chest as Rinna pressed her head into him.

“DON’T YOU EVER QUESTION MY LOYALTY TO YOU OR HANA!”  Rinna cried as the dark chakra subsided and Yaska realized what he had done.  The young Uchiha ANBU went to return the embrace to her when a too familiar voice crept into the back of his mind.

What the hell are you doing? Ditch this trash and let’s get moving!  You don’t have time to comfort weaklings, you must meet with the Empress of the Snakes.  Now wrap it up for I force you to kill this refuse.

Akujin Uchiha’s voice demanded knowing that he could flood his vessel with his chakra and make him kill Rinna.  Yaska gently moved his childhood friend back about arm’s length and looked her in the eyes.  “How long have I been gone from the village?  Has it been days? Months?”  Yaska asked trying to find out how deep the level of stasis or genjutsu he was in.

Rinna looked confused as she wiped the remaining tears from her eyes.  “What are you talking about Yaska-kun?  You have only been gone for an hour and a half.  We thought you were already heading to Kusagakure to meet of up with the Hoshikage.”  Rinna explained as she put her mask in her satchel and doing a few hand seals released a seal on her ANBU armor, revert her back into her normal, Kioyama House attire.  “Don’t tell me Mr. Sharingan got put under a genjutsu?  Wait till Hana hears about this!”  Rinna joked as she gently punched the shoulder of Yaska.  

“Hana…Rinna I will find a way to wake her up… no matter the cost.  I need you to do me a favor?”  Yaska said handing her a rolled up scroll with a cherry blossom crown resting on top.  “Read that to Hana when you see her, and place the crown on her head for me.  I’m heading to Kusagakure to meet up with Lord Yoake.”  Yaska explained as he turned his back to his Nakama.  “Oh and Rinna?”  Yaska asked and waited for a response from his friend.  “Yes brother?”  Rinna replied as she smiled and took the items from Yaska.  “If the village burns to the ground and everyone is killed and it’s just you and Hana left.  You kill everyone until you die…got!?”  Yaska said as he gave a thumbs up, Rinna threw up her thumb as well and in that instant watched her old Genin teammate vanish into a cloud of darkness.
template @ shiro

Last edited by Yaska Uchiha on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Yaska Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joshou: Into the Darkness II

Post by Yaska Uchiha on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:31 am

words
tags
music
notes
--
The Crater.

This is where the history of Hoshigakure all began.  A village of highly advanced chakra masters, no one in the time of the village’s creation had such proficiency in the art of chakra molding.  Even the Senju who were known for their great capabilities with learning jutsu and living long lives.  Yaska Uchiha stood at the top of the training tower that was at its center and gazed upon the charred earth which surrounded the facility.  Each burned tree had a story, each blade of grass that would never return had history but, the meteorite took that away and through the lands sacrifice the greatest shinobi were born, hidden from the outside world.  A cool evening breeze would brush the messy hair of Yaska from side to side, causing a small chill to race through his cheeks.  

“Winter is coming soon… the time to prepare for the next War is at hand.”  Yaska said in both his Ancestors voice and his own.  He turned his head to the twilight sky and saw a shooting star streaked across the already perfect canvas.  He felt nothing.  He thought of no one.  All he cared about was becoming strong so that he could save Hana and his family.

Let’s be off… Child.

Akujin Uchiha said which was weird because up into this point he would always call him boy to demean him and show him his weakness. Akujin knew though that with playing on the emotions of his Vessel he could get him to do anything, even slay Kage’s if it needed to be done.  Yaska would put on his ANBU kitsune mask and vanish from the top of the building and would appear sixty six meters northwest of his original position.  He was heading to the Nation Hidden in the Grass to meet with the Hoshikage.  

“Ancestor where can I find this Black Snake Sage?  And how will I get her to train me in her ways?”  Yaska said to himself as he leapt from tree to tree covering sixty meters with each ascension into the air.

You cannot find her, she will find you.  Your Inton is like a pheromone to her and when she taste your chakra in the air she will make herself known to you.  And besides who said you were worthy?  If you do not appeal to her she will devour you.  And that will be the end of you but not me.

Akujin explained nonchalantly knowing he could migrate to another worthy vessel of his choosing.  Yaska was not worried about not being worthy he would prove his will was like no other she had met before, even if he had to slay her he would achieve the power he needed. Yaska had finally made it to the gates of his countries border, he would pauses at the pinnacle of one of the gates which towered over the land giving him a clear three hundred sixty view of the world around him.

“Well then I guess it’s time to get her attention.”  Yaska said as he activated his Yomi no Sharingan and clasped his hands together in the snake hand seal position.  He would than began to exert his Inton chakra causing an ominous void, of murderous black chakra to swirl around him like a twister.  Even his ivory, onyx colored eyes spun counter clockwise as he started translate into darkness itself.  A few minutes when by and from the shadows just south of Yaska’s position, a being took form morphing into the shape of a little girl’s body.  

“Snake, snake, serpent, serpent, who dares provoke me such delectable black chakra?”  The voice of a little girl could be heard singing.  Yaska ceased forcing out his chakra and turned his doujutsu enhanced eyes towards this… child.  He knew behind those sheep’s clothing stood a monster of epic proportion, he could see it and feel it without the help of eyes.

“Akujin Uchiha told me to come seek you out.  He said you could give me training in your arts, I want to learn everything you have to offer.”  Yaska said bowing his head to the little girl who wore a distinct snake like hoodie which had two snake extensions at the bottom which she manipulated to lift her up so she could sit with her legs crossed.

“Akujin…?  Akujin…  Ak…ku…JIN!?”  The little girl cried out as she started to blush and leapt towards Yaska, tackling him on the ground and wrapping him in layer upon layer of Inton snakes.  “Akujin-kun I can taste your chakra in there, you said you would come back to me and you have in an even younger body then before.  Now except my love Akujin-kun!”  She yelled filled with passion as he lips met with Yaska’s.  

This kiss was no ordinary kiss, this was the way that a person who wanted her power received it.  A kiss of death as it was known because if you were not worthy you would die, through internal combustion.  This happened because when kissed snake familiar of Inton would flood the system of the one kissed.  If they did not possess a vast quantity of Inton they would rupture but, if they had the well needed to fill her emptiness they would become the leader of the Yomi Hebi.
Yaska could feel thousand, no, millions of snakes entering his body entangling themselves in his chakra system.  At first it was overwhelming to the young Uchiha because he was not being given advice by his Ancestor, instead Akujin watched to see if he had made the correct choice in heir to his power.  

Yaska could sense that this was a test and he had to survive.  With his Yomi no Sharingan still activated he began the process of siphoning the chakra of the little girl who was lip locked with him.  This caused her to turn into her true mature form taking on the body of an adult woman, with the same attire just torn do to her change in size.  Yaska then formed the hand seals needed for his next jutsu.

“Inton Release: Vector Arrows!”  He said in his mind as ten arrows burst from his arms and stabbed into the back of the woman and started to siphon her chakra even more.  She would let out a scream of excitement as her cheeks blushed and she moved her lips from Yaska’s.  “It is you Akujin… If you can survive the Yomi Hebi are yours to command!”  She said as she melted away into a brood of snakes and appeared on a nearby stone with her legs crossed and black snakes she conjured held her up, allowing her to see the final stages of the process.

Yaska formed the snake hand seal and molded his chakra in such a fashion that he easily made the dark snakes in his body submit to his chakra prowess.  The young Uchiha had done what he had made out to do.  He did not die from the snakes tearing through his chakra system and he was even closer to achieving his goal.  The woman who had started out as a little girl reverted back into her small form and walked over to Yaska.  She looked up to him and used her snakes to lift herself up to his eyes view.
“You have done it Yaska-kun!”  She said in a cheerful voice morphing into a Inton snake and wrapping herself around Yaska’s body before morphing back into her child form on top of his head.  “And because you have proven your worth to me and Akujin I will bless you with my mark!  Accept it and me proud…you sexy little boy you.”  She you would say happily and then changing her voice into her mature form to finish.  She then lifted her finger and she whispered the hand seals for her sacred seal to it forming a florescent black snake that entered the upper spine of Yaska.  From his neck down the sensation of constricting raced through his body as snake tattoos raced around his body each of their heads appearing at the base of his hands.  “Go ahead give it a try, offer up some blood and summon one of my children.”  The little girl said dropping down to Yaska back and wrapping her legs and arms around him.

“This power… I can hear the snakes whispering to me, collecting data.  It’s like I have an army of familiars ready to die at my command for my cause.”  Yaska said as he bit his thumb and onyx blood dripped from his hand.  He performed a strong of hand seals with relative ease and slammed his opened right hand on the ground.

“Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kuro Kisaki!”  He shouted as an entrecote funin seal appeared on the ground and from it a giant, black snake imbued with chakra appeared from nowhere.  It was about forty seven meters in length and towered over Yaska, it had long whiskers that stretched about four meters from its upper jaw, razor sharp spikes running down its back, and piercing sapphire eyes that gazed at its summoner.

“So you are my new Master?  I am Kisaki, younger sister to the Black Snake Sennin and commander of the all snakes below me.  Yaska-sama permit me to take you to the Grass Nation.”  Kisaki said as she lowered her massive head to Yaska.  

Uchiha Yaska jumped onto her head and turned his attention to the little girl that gave him this power.  “Don’t worry Akujin-kun, when you prove yourself worthy I will put you through a series of trials that will see if you truly are the chosen one.  Until then my lover I’m always watching you.”  She would say blowing a kiss to Yaska and reforming into the darkness not once mentioning her name.  Yaska nodded and turned his attention to Kusagakure to meet Lord Yoake.

[exit]

template @ shiro

Yaska Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joshou: Into the Darkness II

Post by Cut on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Approved training
Cut
kage